Friday 30 January 2015

SEC 4 ALREADY?!?!! ASDFGHJKL


Yassssss Hello friends I’m back to blogging haha. It's been extremely long ._.
I've been so busy (typical student lifestyle T^T) So its the end of January and I've caught the flu (hurray) *cries*


So anyways, today has been one of the rare days I can actually wake at 8:50am and I guess I got inspired to do a blogpost? Idk ._. but I hope it cheers you up.

Firstly, YOU'VE MADE IT THROUGH JAN! (kinda- its only 2 more day. So i count it as over. Haha BYE JAN I MANAGED TO SURVIVE)


So, how has your first month been? Sec 4 is super hectic... Remedials all day err day. Ughhhhhh. (But its for our own good T^T) <-- things I use to convince myself. It's funny how its only the start of 2015 and I've already gotten 2021803712903 heart attacks, stress overload etc etc #STUDENTLYFE   Well, at least Art and A-math is still fun :D Yas I like art and math its a weird combo idk argaldifbaldmkwn. *blames it on my brain*


Idk about y'all but in school I'm super hyper and happy and lalalalala. But once I reach home... *queue dramatic music* I get soon tired and stressed and worried about every single responsibility I have to do. DUN DUN DUN. So I just pray loads and it definitely helps plus, All Time Low <333333


Many of my problems include: Art, homework, pasting notes up on the notice boards and watering my class plants, PROBLEMSSSSSSSSS. (My class plants are not dead yet BTW) they will survive the year although my fittonia plant kind of "faints" during the weekend cause it doesn't get any water. (Come visit my class and say hi to the plants)


Someone get me this shirt. Haha anyways, this post has been all over... DUI BU QI! :P So... I hope yall will be able to survive February!!! CNY much ang baos, many happiness. To all those people out there who are going through a lot, know that your really not a lone trust me, I have been there and when it feels like the world hates you, you'll probably wake up and be like: Hmm I'm hungry :P


On that note, much thanks to these people I call my friends who have survived Jan and kept up with my shit huehuehue sorry friends. I send you my love <3<3<3<3

Hurhur I shall leave you with some stuff I reblogged on tumblr and I hope this post has cheered your week up :D




ADVENTURE TIME IS LIFE. Song of the week: Somethings gotta give by all time low <3
Special thanks to domics for the cute comic characters I took from his blog :D Go check out his youtube channel its hilarious :) ANDDDDD....Have a great weekend! 


Xoxo, 
Knee Knar
(derp version cuz I'm sick)
l
l
l
v
(derp candid shot thanks to NTYY -.-)


No comments:

Post a Comment