Tuesday 7 May 2013

My passion: Drawing

Hey guys!
So I'm back with another blog entry (; So today I'll be talking about my passion, Drawing. 

I only took an interest in drawing only in the middle of last year...Some people are late bloomers! D:

But anyways,

What got me interested in drawing:
-Pictures online
(It was actually a drawing by the person I admired) I was so0o0o0o inspired by it (T^T)


So I began drawing swirls and making up weird designs.

               This is one of my improved design                

And this is one of my old ones.

I was super happy when i got 11 likes hehe how pathetic was I :P


So I started to take and interest in drawing and since my dad is also a designer, I began asking him questions on how to improve my drawings.

So ever since then, I've been drawing at home and in class when I'm super bored. BUT! I have to point out a fact. A lot of people think that boredom brings out better art. I must disagree with that. In my opinion, when I'm stressed or feeling a certain emotion, then I'll draw :D Haha that's what i just feel ^^
In class, It should be for you to focus and listening but drawing to remember facts is alright (;

Doodles away!~


But anyway, if you have a passion for something don't be scared to give it your all! After all you never know it might pay off. But if you don't succeed, it might not be the ideal thing for you, nonetheless, don't give up and find something else to pursue(;

Have a great week and spend the year well guys!


2013 loves you~




Facebook: Nina Neo
Instagram: ninja_nina24
Twitter: ninja_nina24
ask.fm/Ninaneo








No comments:

Post a Comment