Sunday 5 May 2013

My first entry

Hey guys! So this would be my first blog entry. 

Well, I'm just going to start of with a simple introduction of me and my life.

I was born on 26 March 1999 and bred in the Lion City. Spent 14 years(my whole life) living here.I love Singapore but I hate one thing about it. 
.
.
.
.
.
The heat.


I was raised by two loving parents. My mom teaches in the same school as me and my dad is a lecturer in Singapore Poly.

When I was in Primary 3, I was transfered from PLMGS to SCGS. Since then, I've been studying in SCGS and I'm loving everything here.(; 

I'm now currently still in SCGS and I'm 14 this year :D I have two awesome best friends and a lot of other good friends in class and out of school. 

I have a passion for drawing although I feel I can improve a lot on it and my goal is to take art next year in secondary 3. 

So thats a sum-up of my life! Please visit my blog and comment on anything you want me to talk about. I'll try to have a daily/ weekly update~

Facebook Nina Neo
Instagram:ninja_nina24
Twitter: ninja_nina24


No comments:

Post a Comment