Monday 9 September 2013

Nina's adventures: ZAD the LIZARD

Hey guys! Back with a short entry of *drum roll* Nina's adventures!!!

Okay so it all started on a very very mundane Monday of a particular week. I was sitting in class as usual, trying to stay awake hehe during a certain class (I shall not mention the class name :P) So we were supposed to be referring to our notes. 

So, without any notes on my table, I reached underneath my desk to take out my whole book pile and began searching for the notes. 

And this is when you need to pay attention, if you want to have a laugh. While I flipped through my books, a tiny lizard head popped out of my book pile. And this is how I reacted.


*clam* hmm what the heck is that black thing

*starting to realise* WTH why is it moving

*PANIC* OMG ITS A FREAKING LIZARD'S HEAD

*PANICE X100000* throws everything onto the floor and runs out of class (I sit right next to the door)

It might not seem scary reading this but trust me, Imagine having a pile of books on your lap and searching through them, when a lizard head pops out! So I came back into class, with of course, everyone staring at me... 

My friend then comes over and picks up the lizard with her BARE hands and drops it about 5cm in front of me
.
.
.
.
.
=_=

Thanks...


So yea I was definitely awaken by that incident by everyone's laughter and possible the worse fright I have ever gotten in class... Now I am super paranoid that there is a lizard infestation under my desk... Oh gosh T^T


Well, that's it for Nina's adventures! Stay tuned for more silly moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment