Thursday 27 June 2013

Resort World Sentosa~

YO PEEPS I'M BACK with a new blog update :D

Okay today, I'll be talking about my time with Cheryl and Clairen at Resort World Sentosa :D

Again, If you're not interested, please stop reading here hehe~

And, there's this lizard next to me right now... I'm kinda freaking out ):




So gross right D:
Haha but anyways, Cheryl and Clairen had been begging me to with them to chill and hangout during the holidays! Haha initially I didn't want to go cause I had to do work and another person was supposed to >< (which I hated). Cheryl and Clairen if you're reading this, I'M SO HAPPY BLAH BLAH BLAH DIDN'T GO >< Sorry clairen :3

We were so excited we Face timed the night before to discuss what I needed to bring haha! Here is us fooling around on face time XD



Anyways, I read sentosa after my tuition at around 3! I met up with the girls and we had lunch together :D Yumz <3

After this, we headed back to the hotel room. This is where the fun part starts. As I headed to the train with Cheryl and Clairen, the place was swarmed with people doing their own activities. Admits the crowd, Clairen's phone rang and once she picked it up, a loud voice resounded from the device. It was Cheryl's mom. I don't want to go into detail cause this is for Cheryl's privacy XD. Anyway, on the train both of them were bracing themselves to getting the worse scolding. I had to stand there reassure them and tell them the best ways to go about it.



Lizard update: Its still here not crawling around anymore...

Once we reached the hotel, it was super classy and stuff haha! We went up to the room and I swear the corridors were so nice. I just pranced around in them while Cheryl and Clairen laughed at me D: I was made to stand outside the room while the scolding took place then was invited in haha!

I was in love with a panda hat (Clairen's)





After everything had settled down, we headed to the pool! We snuck into the Hard Rock Hotel pool instead cause it was funner I guess haha! It was super cool to just hang out with them while we just floated around. Talking about life and spotting a few guys.
 

Here are some inside jokes: 

HURHURHUR
I paw-mise
Eh look water poof water poof 

I can't stop laughing now.


After the lovely swim, we went back to change and head to the S.E.A aquarium! Me and Clairen in the lift after the swim hehe bling bling back ground!!!

Lizard update: Dad woke up gonna get him to catch the lizard. I decided to name him Larry.

When we headed down, IT WAS CLOSE T^T NUUUUUUUUUU!!! Nvm back up plan: Go shopping at Vivo City instead. We decided to cut back on our dinner and eat at MacDonald's haha go all the way to sentosa and eat macs X*D.

Anyway, we headed over to Vivo and headed straight to Cotton On! WHOO HOO best part they had a huge sale. Like shirts were going for only $5-$10. The first person to freak out was Clairen followed by me. We decided to get the same pair of shoes, same size too for only $5. It was so funny :P


So basically we went crazy. I created a saying: Never go crazy without your friends. We browsed through F21 and TOP SHOP but all too ex for us hehe.



We headed to H&M and right before my eyes, Clairen and Cheryl rampaged through the shop HAHA everything was like on sale and it was super affordable!!! I got a mickey mouse shirt with them for only $5.90 and I freaked out when I saw dotting hill had set up a booth in the shop!!! So I decided to buy 3 tattoo designs :D





Lizard update: Dad caught Larry kinda missing his company now...

The "NO" one is on my collar bone area and the panda is on my foot! I have a totoro and its on my waist so no photo for that one hehe :3 

Anyway, time passed so fast... it was already 10pm. My parents came to pick me and I said bye to my 2 beloved friends D: I had an amazing time for only those 6 plus hours. I really thank god for having you guys in my life and I'll treasure you for as long as I can :D 



Hangout soon!

Okay guys here's the end of my blog haha. Sorry if it might not be as amusing cause its directed to my 2 friends (: Wait for my new blog posts :D I'll be trying to upload more before school reopens! Thanks for the support y'all! 

xoxo



Face book: Nina Neo
Instagram/Twitter: ninja_nina24
Ask.fm/Ninaneo










No comments:

Post a Comment