Thursday 30 May 2013

Nina Neo's 2013 first semester

Hey guys long time no chat.


Sorry for not posting an update for so long was burdened with lots of work and tests >< 

But anyways, I'm so happy that the first semester is coming to an end! Aren't you guys happy?
To me, this semester had been SO tiring yet so enlightening :)

These are actually some of the highlights and difficulties of my semester can you relate to them?

First of all, the highlight of this semester was my service learning trip to Cambodia :D I can still remember working under the hot sun and playing with the kids. You know, after the trip, I actually developed a new found respect for construction workers haha. But I miss Cambodia a lot.


The next highlight is actually my passion for art. Ever since the December holidays, I've been painting and drawing during my spare time and when I'm feeling down. I'm glad to say I have improved over the last half year and I'm super thankful to have been blessed with this gift of drawing(not to be proud or anything I have lots more areas to improve on!) and a passion for it! So with the June holidays approaching, I hope to make more art pieces and work! I hope to further develop my creativity and actually do some pieces for my friends :D 




But as much fun life can give you, there's always hardships to face. I've stumbled upon a lot of difficulties and learnt many new things. 

School work and tests are one of the biggest difficulties as I'm not considered as those "smart" ones haha! It usually takes me to fail something or really bad results to understand that I have to work harder. So with a lot of hard work and food, I managed to pull through :) My results might not be the best but I know I have tried :D 
Besides school work, I have also encountered something everyone gets now and then. Its called: Stress.
Stress bullies me all the time. But with friends, family etc. I managed to overcome stress. So remember when stress comes to bug you, just shoo it away! Sadly, stress has a best friend called work. You can't shoo work away and you can only complete it ): But try and look things at a fun perspective. After you accomplish work, go chill :P Well, at least that's what I do XD


These are some stuff i encountered for my first semester. I'm super glad its ending and I believe all of us deserve a well-earned break. 

But with every break comes,

WORK 
TUITION
REVISION

But also...

PARTYING
HANGING OUT
SLEEPING
EATING
SHOPPING(omg just remembered now got GSS!)

So make your holidays fruitful and get the best out of it! I hope all of you had a good semester and will have a awesome holiday ;)




Facebook: Nina Neo
Instagram: ninja_nina24
Twitter: ninja_nina24
Ask.fm/Ninaneo

No comments:

Post a Comment